Rose Update

• 34 replies

lancemannion

Re: Rose Update
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2006, 02:17:19 AM »
Pardon my harshness, but....

...**** Rose.  He's not coming here, which means he's the enemy.  And, BTW, "Pooh" is about the dumbest nickname I've ever heard and I, for one, am glad I won't have to be in the Hall next year yelling "Pooooohhhh" at the top my lungs.

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2006, 04:04:53 AM »
^^^ i agree

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2006, 11:02:34 AM »
Exactly

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2006, 03:40:28 PM »
I can't respect a guy who is his brothers caddy. I just can't. Here is a guy who would blossom under BAM and would be a high first round  draft pick after two NCAA seasons wearing the O&B. However his big bro has other ideas and he can't say NO to him. This is sad. Now where ever he goes I'm curious to see if he can develop into a top NBA guard. If it did not mean EJ going there as well, I really wish he would go to IU and see what the real world is like. Sampson could tun him into a very low second round draft pick before you can say "Reggie Rose loves his eggs Sonny side up".

Offline Hawk

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2006, 04:34:47 PM »
. Sampson could tun him into a very low second round draft pick before you can say "Reggie Rose loves his eggs Sonny side up".

I figured he would be more of a eggs Benedict kind of guy  ;D
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain