NCAA Tournament canceled!

• 4 replies

NCAA Tournament canceled!
« on: March 12, 2020, 05:38:42 PM »
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28893285/ncaa-tournaments-canceled-coronavirus

The NCAA has called off its men's and women's basketball tournaments as part of a complete cancellation of all remaining spring and winter championships.

Re: NCAA Tournament canceled!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 06:02:21 PM »
I heard that KU and Gonzaga will play NCAA 2020 on the Xbox for a semifinal. Winner plays against Duke. But Duke gets a 10 point lead to start

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 10:24:04 PM »
This is an outrage against these kids and the dreams they have worked so hard for!

It's a pandemic, but it only kills people over 65 ... no player is at risk ... just people 3/4's dead already

Just sit out ancient announcers like Bill Rafferty, test 60+ yr old coaches/isolate them until game time if they are healthy

Keep fans away if need be ... all viable solutions ... they're even doing this in Italian soccer

BUT NO, don't let a good crisis go to waste - make the sheeple panic/stir the sh*t even more

These kids should just settle the matter on playground rims. F U to the NCAA adults  -- ARGGGH!  :censored:

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 02:33:49 PM »
This would happen the year that we finally have a decent team.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 07:34:12 PM »
This would happen the year that we finally have a decent team.
Yeah, a team that could get to the Sweet 16.  Ayo was playing amazing, Kofi and Andres were playing great.  There were signs of life from Giorgi and Williams.  And our bench was outscoring other teams bench.  If Trent came out of his slump, we could go a wayz.