NBA Draft

• 4 replies

Offline rifire

NBA Draft
« on: February 20, 2020, 08:48:24 PM »
Just looked at the NBA’s prospects board, Ayo was 85th. He’ll probably be back I’d think, he and Kofi. Anyone else ?

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Re: NBA Draft
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 10:55:14 AM »
Kofi definitely needs to stay. He hasn't reached the skill level that he needs at the next level. He won't be able to get by with sheer size against NBA talent. With this being a down year for top tier talent in college hoops there is a very good chance that Ayo leaves. If he plays well in the dance and gets word that he can go in the mid to late 1st round, I think he bolts. 
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline rifire

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 01:05:16 PM »
Like I said the sites I looked at do not have Ayo in the top30-40. The NBA players are elite, exceptionally quick, can jump very well or very accurate shooting skills. It doesn't look like he has those skills or abilities, yet, very nice college player though. I hope he stays at least next year. 

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 08:01:27 PM »
I think Ayo has convince Ayo that he is NBA ready.  Being ranked 85th or so just helps him load up for Final Shots, which he has a propensity to hit.  Suspect he will be 1st team All BIG and get us to the 2nd weekend of the dance (based on his last 3 halves of ball).

KOFI IS NOT NBA READY inspite of whatever or whoever gets in his ear.  HE SHOULD GET INJURY INSURANCE tho, because he could go down like anyone else who bangs.

Kofi is better off on a campus where he can attend classes (even if just basic - its still an education), enjoy his youth, develop his skills - NOT RIDE A BUS from little town to little town in the D league.  He needs to get 'bunnies' to go down before any NBA talk begins.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 08:04:25 PM by Original Joe »

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 01:47:02 PM »
With Ayo playing well down the stretch the bolt for the NBA meter is rising. It would be a shame because we will have a shot of being a top 10 team if he comes back with Kofi.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!