Maryland

• 4 replies

Offline chief321

Maryland
« on: February 06, 2020, 10:14:13 AM »
If someone is going to do a preview, modify mine...but after Penn State beat MSU and seeing Purdon't lay it on Iowa, we just need to hold home court here...tough game but I have to think we have a good shot at winning this one then hopefully MSU as well.
Rutgers lost a guy who is scoring 9 ppg as he got a DUI...so that will affect them as well.
We have a real shot at a big ten title if we can have a good couple of weeks here.  Let's do this....

Re: Maryland
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 11:38:13 AM »
This is a battle for 1st place.  Someone other than Feliz needs to show up, because I know Andres will.  I hope the loss will re-light the fire.  If we go on another win streak starting tonite, the Big 10 is ours.  Cmon boys!

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 11:25:48 AM »
damn, at the beginning of the season, I was hoping for the Illini to be around 4-5th in the B1G, not contending for 1st. 
I still have a hard time envisioning Illinois being able to hold on to a 1st place B1G slot. 
Go Illini!!

Offline chief321

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 12:13:23 PM »
No doubt it is hard to believe...but if we are worth our salt, we'll hold our home court on these next two games...which puts us in an excellent spot to contend for the conference title. Gotta hope we can see SFC get loud and rocking tonight...give a home court advantage.