Damonte, Jones, and Kipper, have to score points ...

• 1 replies

Offline player25

• You play to win the game!
  • Where's Efrem, I'll throw him an alley-oop!
Damonte, Jones, and Kipper, have to score points ...
« on: February 12, 2020, 08:10:48 PM »
... in every game from here on out for this Illini TEAM to reach their Zenith Goal! 🏀💪🏼 Anywhere from a minimum of 3-4 points each to a high of 15-20! 🏀💪🏼 Can’t have players playing 5-10 minutes or more in a game and not score points.
Period. ALL THREE can score n jus need more in game Production n Confidence. 🏀💪🏼💯

Illini haven’t put out a tru HOT streak of games together yet IMHO. Where the team is clicking on all cylinders.

I’m very Excited movin Forward! 🏀💪🏼🙏🍀

Re: Damonte, Jones, and Kipper, have to score points ...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 02:41:21 PM »
I havn't seen us shoot well in our gym, at least lately.  Giorgi hasn't really done anything inside this year, and I thought he would really flourish against a 4 instead of a 5 like last year.  Kipper has been a bright spot on the inside.  Jones has ability, but it is more for getting to the rim than it is for 3 pt shooting.  I think that is what Underwood is waiting for too.  Defensively, he needs to be a little stronger if He is playing the 4, so if there is no offense, he isnt the best option.  Griffin gives more at the 3 spot with shooting and hustle.  If Williams can step into his shot, he is successful.  But he cant guard guys that are 6 inches taller than him at the 4 spot that BU seems to think he can play.  If Ayo is out, Jones needs to provide some minutes and some points.