Total Members Voted: 8

MInny Post/Chief of the game thread!

• 4 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
MInny Post/Chief of the game thread!
« on: January 30, 2020, 10:35:18 PM »
Struggled at home but a win is a win. There were some key plays made in the last minute, Giorgi hits 2 ft's and Williams with a steal and huge block. Feliz gets my COTG!

Let it Rip!!!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline chief321

Re: MInny Post/Chief of the game thread!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 10:56:20 PM »
Agree on Feliz...nice to win but seemed like we let down a bit.  Need all systems go against Iowa.  I feel like we are the better team and will hopefully have an edge with griffin back and the momentum we’re carrying

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 11:47:15 PM »
Williams was key defensively down the stretch... He gets my vote

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 01:23:21 AM »
Feliz drives with reeaaal power to the hoop!  I can't remember any Illini guard who has demonstrated such power and determination with the possible exception of Deron W.

*** Kudo's to Williams as well.  He provides such great intangible play. Bring on Iowa!

:cheering:

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 02:41:52 PM »
Getting a win when Ayo isn't at his best is a difference maker.  Im going to give Williams the CotG, though Feliz might deserve it more.  Lets beat Iowa.