Any chance ?

• 4 replies

Offline rifire

Any chance ?
« on: January 27, 2020, 11:25:56 AM »
Any chance Ayo and Kofi stay next year and along with the incoming recruits makes us a top ten team ?

Offline seanwins

Re: Any chance ?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 02:05:52 PM »
Any chance Ayo and Kofi stay next year and along with the incoming recruits makes us a top ten team ?

If Ayo did stay (can't see this happening) then im pretty sure Miller would go elsewhere.  I think Kofi will be here next year though.

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 03:03:42 PM »
We are playing like a top 10 team right now.  Ayo has risen to a cbb poy candidate.  Trent is hitting shots and our team defense and passing offense is getting better.  We lost some games early, but have gotten better yet we still have tons of room for improvement.  Kofi and Giorgi can both become more consistant.  Feliz, Griffin and Kipper have played great off the bench, and we have gotten nothing out of Jones, who we all know can play.  He would also help with our most glaring weakness which is lack of size off the bench.  This is a sweet 16 caliber team.  I hope Kofi and Ayo stay.  It's hard for me to imagine that Miller is better than Ayo right now.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 04:03:07 PM »
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 03:11:24 AM »
Ayo named ESPN Jay Bills Player of the week