KittyKats

• 3 replies

Re: KittyKats
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 01:38:37 PM »
We were lucky to escape with a win v NU.  Had that game been played ANYWHERE else in the world than C-U, we would have lost

Seeing Frazier and Felix getting it going was the ‘positive’ for me.  Jones received NO clock, as we had no margin for error.  That’s a shame, cause his lack of presence will eventually be the limit to how far this team goes, or doesn’t go.  :thumbdown:

Offline seanwins

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 01:01:36 AM »
We were lucky to escape with a win v NU.  Had that game been played ANYWHERE else in the world than C-U, we would have lost

Seeing Frazier and Felix getting it going was the ‘positive’ for me.  Jones received NO clock, as we had no margin for error.  That’s a shame, cause his lack of presence will eventually be the limit to how far this team goes, or doesn’t go.  :thumbdown:

I think a good part of it was Northwestern played about as good as they could and hit a lot of big shots down the stretch it seemed.  At this point just accumulate all the wins you can not all of them are gonna look great.  I'm with you on Jones though we are gonna need him to get as far as we can.

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 12:20:32 PM »
Underwood said it best-  we didn't have the defensive intensity that we had over the last couple games, but not bad to get the win after a week layoff.  Usually these guys concentrate a lil more on school during this time.  And NW has given alot of good teams close games including Mich St.  I guess Giorgi or Trent for CotG.  Ayo came thru in the clutch again.  I also hope Jones figures out a niche.  But Kipper has been playing well.  Big week coming up.