Total Members Voted: 7

Rutgers Post/COTG thread!!

• 4 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Rutgers Post/COTG thread!!
« on: January 11, 2020, 03:10:32 PM »
We shot 28% from the field against Rutgers but was able to get the W. Ayo gets my COTG and he seems to have turned the corner. If we could get all of our key guys playing well at once we may be able to make some noise.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline chief321

Re: Rutgers Post/COTG thread!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 09:25:02 AM »
Ayo gets my vote...had control for sure.  Feliz played a huge role in 2nd half and Kofi owned the boards.
Best part of the whole thing was how loud it got...haven't been there for a while and heard it like that...AND it was almost full.  This team is making big strides.  2nd in B1G!!

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 10:08:06 AM »
Great to see Ayo with the will to win and the skill to get it done (although if he keeps this up, he will be a two-and-done.) 

Offline chief321

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 07:16:51 PM »
I'd bet a good chunk of money Ayo is gone unless he gets hurt...that's been said more than once from his camp. 
IF we keep Kofi and add these three for next year, we could be awfully good again. 

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 01:07:47 PM »
Ayo for CotG.  Ayo is really playing good.  But there are alot of CBB guys playing good.  Winning makes a difference and Ayo is making plays at the end of game.  Our team defense and rebounding really made the difference as shooting 29% doesnt usually get the win.  Our bigs missed quite a few shots in the lane.  Trent and Griffin had rough shooting games, but Feliz had a nice game.  Jones turned his ankle and didnt get much PT.  2nd place, and except for a 30 footer at Maryland, we would be tied for 1st.  This is exciting!