Total Members Voted: 6

Wisky post/COTG thread!!!

• 4 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Wisky post/COTG thread!!!
« on: January 09, 2020, 12:17:07 AM »
Great win on the road!! Griffin, Ayo and Trent with cold blooded 3's in the last few minutes to put wisky away. Ayo gets my COTG!!!

LET IT RIP!!!!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Re: Wisky post/COTG thread!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 10:51:16 AM »
Ayo for CotG.  We won this one, Wisky didn't lose it.  We played hard every second.  Stopped a 15 game losing streak to Wisconsin.  I think everyone but Williams played well.  Damonte couldnt stop #23 and he is so offensively challenged himself.  Kipper has become a player again!  Played alot of minutes with no real mental lapses.  Griffin was stellar again.  What really makes this a great win is that we were in foul trouble early and had fewer shots at the stripe.  Underwood used a short but effective bench with Feliz, Griffin, and Nichols, along with a minute or 2 from the freshman center.  No Jones.

Offline chief321

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 10:25:59 AM »
I wish we could get people posting on here again.  That was a huge win on the road.  It seems like we have the momentum to take it to Rutgers tomorrow...and then the nerds, so we'd be top three in conference.  Huge improvement from last year and what we've become accustomed to. 

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 12:29:52 PM »
I wish we could get people posting on here again.  That was a huge win on the road.  It seems like we have the momentum to take it to Rutgers tomorrow...and then the nerds, so we'd be top three in conference.  Huge improvement from last year and what we've become accustomed to. 

Rutgers is playing well so far this year.  But if we play a complete game, I think we win it.  If it wasnt for the freebies at the end, Giorgi could have gotten the CotG- he had maybe his best game of the season.  And I was so impressed with Nichols- only 4 points, but he played D on King better than Williams.  Even though Ayo missed some shots he usually makes- he is becoming the player everyone was telling me he was last year.  Jones needs to find a niche'.  He has the tools to provide instant offense with size.  I hope Underwood doesnt give up on him.