Mizzou Post Game Thread!

• 1 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Mizzou Post Game Thread!
« on: December 21, 2019, 04:14:06 PM »
* The refs swallowed the whistle when we were getting hacked to death in the 1st half then tried to call everything late to clean up a chippy game. HORRIBLE WAY TO CALL A RIVALRY GAME!
* This is one that we needed and Ayo was the only one to really show up.
* The difference between Mizzou and us is that Pinson, Ma. Smith, Pickett and Tillman truly hate us and the last 2 years it has shown in their play. We waited too late in the game to feel the hate in the rivalry. Next year will have a different feel.
* The stage was too big for Kofi, he couldn't finish around the rim.
* I really hate Mizzou.
* Looks like another NIT year.   

LET IT RIP!!!

LET IT RIP!!!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline chief321

Re: Mizzou Post Game Thread!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 10:35:40 AM »
Son and I went...we go about every year.  This year was the hardest game to watch I can remember.  We played with no fire at all...it was brutal to see us play a rivalry game like that.  Ayo looked like an NBA player in the first half.  He didn't do much in the second half...and neither did anyone.
Underwood didn't have these guys prepared as well as Cuonzo...that's hard to even say.  We were outcoached, outworked and outplayed. 

We have way too much talent to be playing like this.  I'm pretty irritated still...two days after.  So disappointing.