Braggin rights

• 2 replies

Braggin rights
« on: December 19, 2019, 02:37:33 PM »
Read an article from Mizzou writer talking bout the tiggers.  They have had a bit of a rough year, struggling on offense, but solid defensively.  They beat Temple on the road and SIU at home recently.  This game is huge for them as we are a pretty good team, yet only favored by 2.  The idea is this could be the game which turns it around for them. 

I like the way we have been playing since halftime of the Miami game.  With every game, Kofi gets better.  Ayo needs to set the tone offensively (and defensively), and we need to get offense from 1 of the 3pos guys (Williams, Griffin), and something from the bench bigs (Nichols, Jones).  We have alot of size and depth.

Offline chief321

Re: Braggin rights
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 03:53:24 PM »
One of the lines I've seen has us favored by 7.5 and ESPN has us as 65% odds to win.
If we would lose this game, it'd be a bad deal as Mizzou isn't very good. 
Let's hope we come to play...I think we will. 
But I'm worried as we are favored...that didn't work out so well against Miami. 

Re: Braggin rights
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 04:34:36 PM »
It was a hard loss to watch - very frustrating.  Even Mizzou's former Illini looked bad out there.  Feliz pix belongs on a milk carton for a week.  How many bunnies did we miss?!?

Mizzou played crazy good defense - isn't that suppose to be Underwoods calling card?  Tevian Jones shot was BADLY needed; too bad he f*cks around and isn't committed to his gift.

We are back on the wrong side of the bubble.  We have now lost to all 3 power conference opponents - AZ at their house was the only one the Committee will excuse come March.