Terps post game thread!

• 3 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Terps post game thread!
« on: December 07, 2019, 08:19:50 PM »
I have no words!!!!  :Wallbash: :Wallbash: :Wallbash: :Wallbash: :Wallbash: :Wallbash: :Wallbash: :MrFurious: :MrFurious:
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Re: Terps post game thread!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 09:58:42 PM »
That play at the end of today does not happen with better coaching.  It was just like last game hero ball.
"Here's what I was trying to say, but you were listening wrong."  -  My wife to me, recently

Offline UEACES80

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 10:30:37 PM »
I agree Underwood seemed to be coaching to win the clock rather than to win.

I will always remain an Illini fan but this team is capable of more IMO and Underwood doesn’t seem to be getting it out of them.
The Chief will live forever in the hearts of all Illini fans!

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 11:40:25 AM »
Oh brother, You can see the potential of this team.  It was a big loss.  The turning point was after they got a technical and we only stepped up and hit 1-3 ft's and they came down within a possession or 2, got fouled on a 3 point shot and put in all 3.  They hit a monster 3 at the end and we blew the last possession bad.  I think this could be the start of some real belief in themselves.  I seen Ayo shoot several 10' pullup jumpers in the 2nd half, but miss.  I think he will put that shot in his arsenal, and that will be a difference maker for this team.