Total Members Voted: 6

Hampton Post/Chief of the Game thread!!

• 2 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Hampton Post/Chief of the Game thread!!
« on: November 23, 2019, 10:44:32 PM »
Game not on tv down here in the South so my COG is based on the box score. Kofi with another double gets my COG. It's nice to the team bull doze an inferior team.

LET IT RIP!!!!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline chief321

Re: Hampton Post/Chief of the Game thread!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 09:53:32 AM »
Didn't get to be there...in the mountains for the holiday. 
Kofi should get it with that line...8 for 10? 
At least we're winning some early...we should be fine, but I want to see us beat a quality opponent before I get too excited.  If we can get Ayo and Trent both going, given the size we have this year, we'll be fine. 

Re: Hampton Post/Chief of the Game thread!!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 11:57:00 AM »
Im going with Alan Griffin for CotG.  I didnt see it, but I know Hampton plays alot of guys in that 6'5 6'6 range. and tht is where Griffin is, so he outplayed guys who were somewhat comparable.  Kofi is way bigger and should dominate and seemingly he did.  Ayo played a nice game too.  Exciting basketball this year.  We are improving, blowing out teams we should, and beating others soundly.  Only loss to AZ and we at least played the 1st half even.  There is room for improvement and we must if we will make the tourney.  Griffin is essential if Williams can't find a shot and we have no Jones.  What is the status on Jones?