Hawaii game

• 2 replies

Hawaii game
« on: November 19, 2019, 12:31:07 PM »
Hawaii looked like a mid major with their lack of size but they had a couple guys who could play.  From my point of view, we should have won this game by 30.  Their was nothing really stopping Kofi or Giorgi except maybe ..Kofi and Giorgi.  I think Giorgi had his best game so far, and Kofi had a good 2nd half.  We were up most of the first half but tied at halftime.  As far as guards go, Trent played well.  Average games from the other guys. Not much bench used tonite.  Basically Nichols and Griffin. 

Offline chief321

Re: Hawaii game
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 05:23:52 PM »
I was there with my son...really quiet in there...dead as can be and not many fans.
We are tough to watch so far...but we have won, which is more than I can say for last year.
Kofi is a beast...Ayo has to get going, but seems disinterested so far. 
I hope we start playing better...we have size and talent but aren't deep at all. 

Re: Hawaii game
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 12:14:08 AM »
Hawaii looked like a mid major with their lack of size but they had a couple guys who could play.  From my point of view, we should have won this game by 30.  Their was nothing really stopping Kofi or Giorgi except maybe ..Kofi and Giorgi.  I think Giorgi had his best game so far, and Kofi had a good 2nd half.  We were up most of the first half but tied at halftime.  As far as guards go, Trent played well.  Average games from the other guys. Not much bench used tonite.  Basically Nichols and Griffin. 

Thank you for posting this video of the game!