Dead around here

• 8 replies

Offline chief321

Dead around here
« on: October 30, 2019, 03:15:36 PM »
So I guess we're getting Curbelo...big get.  His old man played with Antigua on the Puerto Rican national team...hearing it's a lock.  Also hearing Miller is a done deal but hate to be celebrating either one just yet. 
Guys I know it's been a long time since we've had some excitement, but this team is going to be an improvement from what we've been having...I feel pretty confident of that. 

Offline chief321

Re: Dead around here
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 12:10:28 PM »
Curbelo commits to us...big get.  Top 60 guy overall. 
Now we just need to get Miller on board and it'd be a helluva class. 

Offline seanwins

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 01:20:45 AM »
Curbelo commits to us...big get.  Top 60 guy overall. 
Now we just need to get Miller on board and it'd be a helluva class. 

Oh wow excited for the season good to hear some recruiting news as well thanks Chief! Not to mention if we could get Miller wow sounded like he was going elsewhere for awhile.

Offline sunman

• Tandjent
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 12:19:58 AM »
Go Illini!! One guy onboard! Hope we get Miller!!

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2019, 12:33:49 PM »
Geez it is dead.  We not only get a nice recruit, but we actually play a game against somebody.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2019, 04:17:47 PM »
Geez it is dead.  We not only get a nice recruit, but we actually play a game against somebody.

nobody comes around anymore sadly... I never even got one reply about taking over the board either
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline chief321

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 02:01:54 PM »
I appreciate you doing it bud...I visit pretty much every day hoping someone would have something to put out there. 
While we looked like crap against Nicholls state, I think we will be tough this year...and recruiting is looking up.  Hopefully it will rejuvenate everyone. 

Offline seanwins

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 02:56:20 PM »
I appreciate you doing it bud...I visit pretty much every day hoping someone would have something to put out there. 
While we looked like crap against Nicholls state, I think we will be tough this year...and recruiting is looking up.  Hopefully it will rejuvenate everyone. 

Yea it was a classic early season game to me at least we werent Nebraska yessh.  If they didn't have a huge lead in the game maybe a little more worried that said the free throws need to get better and this team shouldn't be having 23 turnovers with all the guards on the team.

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 11:06:12 AM »

Yea it was a classic early season game to me at least we werent Nebraska yessh.  If they didn't have a huge lead in the game maybe a little more worried that said the free throws need to get better and this team shouldn't be having 23 turnovers with all the guards on the team.
  23 turnovers-geesh.  Didn't see, but it looked like Ayo played well and Trent had a rough game according to the box score.  I wish I could go to the GCU game tonite but sold out.  Mike Finke graduated and Tim, I guess transferred.