Lack of Institutional Control for KU/Self

• 7 replies

Offline ctibass

Re: Lack of Institutional Control for KU/Self
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 12:26:46 PM »
Topeka Technical College better watch out, they're about to get hit with some post-season bans.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 02:38:41 PM »
The committee on infractions has shown in the past that it's very reticent to punish some schools. We'll have to wait and see. If they're doing their job, Kansas should be absolutely eviscerated."
the last line of that article.  I think that this is the position that most fans would have, except KU fans

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 01:52:18 PM »
Nothing will happen to KU, they are a blue blood.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Hawk

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 10:48:04 AM »
They had dirt on them several times before and nothing happened.  Nothing ever changes in the NCAA, rinse repeat

You'd have to be a complete idiot to think that there are over 300 D1 basketball programs, yet almost every year give or take a few, the same programs are in top 25 and they are all doing it on the up and up too.  Its not a level paying field and everybody know it, even the NCAA but they bury their head in the sand for the $$. They're hypocrites and liars because they pretend to care about truth and justice but they just help to cover it all up.
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline player25

• You play to win the game!
  • Where's Efrem, I'll throw him an alley-oop!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 01:43:19 PM »
Did Miller go to Phil Night with Bill Self?

Offline player25

• You play to win the game!
  • Where's Efrem, I'll throw him an alley-oop!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 01:43:37 PM »
Phog Night

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 08:55:04 PM »
I don't believe he did