Superbowl?

• 3 replies

Offline Hawk

Superbowl?
« on: September 06, 2019, 10:07:20 AM »
LMAO, yeah ummm, no

pitiful, and the schedule only gets harder from here too.

this team will be lucky to finish .500
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Re: Superbowl?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 07:29:33 PM »
Defense played well enough to win but the offense was embarrassing.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Hawk

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 11:53:08 AM »
Defense played well enough to win but the offense was embarrassing.

the secondary looked terrible dude, definitely not like last years.

I realize they didnt give up many points, but when it mattered( the touchdown and on 3rd downs) they came up short and allowed Rodgers to convert numerous times by  not getting pressure on him and or losing their coverage and allowing wide open receptions.
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Hawk

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:56:34 AM »
This team doesn't need a kicker, it needs a quarterback!  sadly.

the 2017 draft will go down as maybe one of the worst franchise decision makings of all time, and as of now its the main reason this team wont be a contender.  Every time I see Mahomes stat line I wanna puke. How in the world a GM and scout team, could get it THAT wrong is beyond me. Mahomes is throwing 50 yard bombs with pin point accuracy, and then here we have Mitch, who can't even hit wide open receivers at 15-20 yards.  :nonono: