Illini Land New Recruit (Video)

• 18 replies

Offline chief321

Re: Illini Land New Recruit (Video)
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2019, 02:04:59 PM »
We've nabbed three kids in the last couple of weeks...and no mention on here.
Kind of a ghost-town around these parts lately. 
Wondering what everyone thought of the two transfers...

Offline Hawk

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2019, 03:12:41 PM »
We've nabbed three kids in the last couple of weeks...and no mention on here.
Kind of a ghost-town around these parts lately. 
Wondering what everyone thought of the two transfers...

no clue...I dont even know who the new recruits are   :blush1:

are they good? 4 stars or above?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 03:23:44 PM by Hawk »
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline chief321

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2019, 03:23:55 PM »
We got a kid from Holy Cross...6'6 kid that avg 15 a game last year...has to sit out a year.
Got a kid that played for Bradley Beal who is 6'11 or 7' that I hadn't heard much about.
Supposedly a good athlete but RS candidate....he's from Lincoln, IL. 
Then that D3 kid...who knows on him. 

Offline ctibass

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2019, 03:30:38 PM »
We got a kid from Holy Cross...6'6 kid that avg 15 a game last year...has to sit out a year.
Got a kid that played for Bradley Beal who is 6'11 or 7' that I hadn't heard much about.

A lot of guys that make you hope that BU knows what he's doing from an evaluation standpoint.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2019, 11:30:33 AM »

A lot of guys that make you hope that BU knows what he's doing from an evaluation standpoint.

so 3 stars or below then?
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline player25

• You play to win the game!
  • Where's Efrem, I'll throw him an alley-oop!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2019, 12:47:55 PM »
I heard Adam Miller to Kansas, but this was before Coach Underwood’s reign. The person that informed me stated Coach Howard is close with Fam, etc.
So, if Kansas pops up in recruitment articles coming up? He goin to Kansas. JMHO. Only hearsay n not strong enough for me to state done deal with my info, but Kansas is in the mix, even if no visit set yet. (It’s a wrap if he goes for Phog Night Midnight Madness in Lawrence.)

Offline ctibass

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2019, 02:50:03 PM »

They've already hit a home run in this regard with Giorgi, but too many of the 3 star and below guys makes some of us worry that he'll end up as John Groce 2.0. Yeah, he landed Ayo, but what other big name is he going to get?

Offline Hawk

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2019, 04:53:27 PM »

They've already hit a home run in this regard with Giorgi, but too many of the 3 star and below guys makes some of us worry that he'll end up as John Groce 2.0. Yeah, he landed Ayo, but what other big name is he going to get?

Right... You cant "coach em all up", sooner or later you gotta be tapping from the top 50~100 regularly every year, if you want a chance in the B10.

Offline player25

• You play to win the game!
  • Where's Efrem, I'll throw him an alley-oop!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2019, 11:43:28 AM »
Some fans n posters on other boards been claiming Adam Miller has been supposedly an Illini Lean since 8th grade!? Lol 😆 Stop it. He left Peoria because he never wanted to go to Illinois. It has always been Kansas, but now with Irvin prolly going to ASU? Then, Adam going there. Not Fault of ANYONE, jus Miller never was a Fighting Illini fan for most part. 🤷🏻‍♂️  What I have heard previously, n now, was never Uof. Kansas first, now supposedly ASU with Irvin as a package deal. 😐