Total Members Voted: 12

Nerds post/Chief of the game thread!

• 4 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Nerds post/Chief of the game thread!
« on: March 03, 2019, 09:46:30 PM »
Very frustrating game to watch. The nerds never gave up but this was a game that we should have put them away early. Feliz gets my COTG.

LET IT RIP!!!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Re: Nerds post/Chief of the game thread!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 10:58:13 PM »
Feliz - and the Free Throw Line ...  too much for NU

:ILLINI:

Offline chief321

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 11:33:02 PM »
We should have been up by 20 plus at half...jacked around after a great start...about cost us.  Without Feliz we would've lost.
Quiet there today...son and I were talking about how much fun we've had there in the past and how boring it was today. 
Have to think we win Thursday but if we dont, I doubt we beat PSU at home...
Need to beat iu

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 02:24:15 PM »
Feliz for COTG. Frustrating to watch the second half. At the end every play looked like team deferred to Feliz for everything on offense and he respnded. The FT shooting was amazing compared to some of our other game. Feliz, Tent and Giorgi a combined 30-31
Still crazy

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 10:34:39 AM »
I had to watch the replay as I watched the game live in a fairly busy bar.  It was a comfortable game to watch.  We got up by 10 early and were going up between 10-15 for the entire first half.  Then, like 90%- we come out a little flat and Northwestern started hitting 3's, and the lead went from 3-10 points for the rest of the game.
Feliz was the CotG, though Ayo played well.  Noone really played poorly and we hit our freebies.  Big game against Indy, especially for Ayo as he will be compared to Lankford, who is better, but if Ayo plays well, he can hold his own.