Total Members Voted: 14

tO$U Post/ COTG thread!!

• 6 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
tO$U Post/ COTG thread!!
« on: February 14, 2019, 10:18:48 PM »
Huge road win for the boys!!! Giorgi B continues to impress and get my COTG!!!! Team is playing like the are primed for a BTT run. Ayo with 2 deadly 3's and nice dime in the last 5 minutes.

LET IT RIP!!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Online chief321

Re: tO$U Post/ COTG thread!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 10:23:01 PM »
Huge win....man we are hotter than a firecracker. 

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 10:38:11 PM »
Big win. Tough choice for COTG. Giorgi, Ayo. Trent and Dre all could have been
Still crazy

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 10:38:14 PM »
Trent led us through the first half,  Ayo through the second. Giorgi was tough, but I thought Feliz led by example. I thought he played his best game yet.

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 12:12:26 AM »
Im going with Trent.  He was our offense until he got hurt.  The fact he came back out in the 2nd half was big.  Giorgi played well.  Feliz and Ayo played well.  They both missed some easy shots but made some big ones.  It was nice to see Griffin get some extended minutes.  He made some great plays but wasn't hitting open 3 balls.  Im surprised that Jones didn't see more time with all the foul trouble.

Offline ctibass

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 02:13:57 AM »
Great to see them gut out a tough win on the road.  Many had different parts of the game where they were COTG, but I went with Ayo for nailing the DAGGER in their face.

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 09:46:35 AM »
It was an interesting game.  OSU puts on alot of ball pressure and we had seemingly more turnovers than usual, though not as many as we caused.  Other than Jordans first shot, Ayo hitting 2 crucial ones in the last 5 minutes, Trent was the only one who hit any 3's.  Ayo and Giorgi did ok from the line, but none else really did.  I wouldnt say we shot well, but neither did OSU.  And Griffin went something like 1 for 7- a layup.  Ayo had 2 great drives early, some freebies, and 2 dagger 3's at the end.  Trent was hot when he got hurt, but still made a couple buckets in the 2nd half.  Giorgi was the main offense in the 2nd half.  But Feliz made the play of the game when he pushed their big guy in the chest and he retaliated.  They both got fouls, but you could see them chuckling a little bit on the sideline.  Over the last 4 or 5 games, Feliz has really changed my mind about him.  Hes tough.