$Cum Post game thread!

• 4 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
$Cum Post game thread!
« on: January 10, 2019, 11:01:40 PM »
Not as bad as i expected but I still hate losing to $cum.

LET IT RIP!!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Beast

• In the distance you hear the call
Re: $Cum Post game thread!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 09:22:24 AM »
I didn't see the game, but I was surprised it was only a 10 point loss.  As usual, I see Ayo, Trent and Giorgi carried the team with minimal help from anyone else.  Gotta get good help from a quality 4 and 5.
Vision without action is a daydream.  Action without vision is a nightmare.

Offline chief321

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 10:27:04 AM »
Trent scored a bit late when it was all but over...non-existent much of the game.  He really needs to figure this out...it's all confidence I guess.  He's a great player, but we don't do well without him. Ayo 19 in 1st half, then Beilein made an adjustment and he didn't get much chance in the second half...but we'd have gotten blown out if it weren't for Ayo...that much is certain. 

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 05:36:14 PM »
i had really close seats at the Orange Crush end. Ayo kept them in the game in the first half. He can finish at the rim so fast from outside. Kipper played a good first 5 minutes then very little on offense. Giorgi went hard in the post, but Teske towered over him. I liked his baby hooks. Trent looked like he was doing better in the second half. I hope he's back. AJ again not getting shots off. Our lack of size hurt us again.
Still crazy

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 02:23:36 AM »
I've reached the point where I judge each game this year based on what it means for next year.  We got alittle of our lob back door dunks going this game.  It wasn't working at all earlier in the season.  But we still don't have a lot of ball movement, though I did see some good interior passing.  I seen Ayo get going because of some good passing and he really had a good game on both ends.  Im very happy w Giorgi.  He has been an offensive juggernaut lately and will be hard to handle backing up Kofi.  Trent looked a lil more like Trent.  We seen a little from Jones and Griffin, but both really look like freshman and not sure either will grasp it this year.  My big hope is that Williams finds his jump shot like Jordan did last year, and Jones figures it out, because it looks like those guys will hold down the 3 position.