• Baseball Sucks
UNLV P0st Game Thread
« on: December 08, 2018, 06:20:06 PM »
Reaper must be busy. Let er rip
Still crazy

Offline chief321

Re: UNLV P0st Game Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 06:38:57 PM »
Yeah the life seems sucked out of the forum...but this was a nice win...much needed. 
Kipper playing better still...and felix was solid.   Nice to see minutes from samba...
Need tevian out of the doghouse.. making me nervous   run him off and lose January too. 

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 06:45:24 PM »
Yes, good win. Don't know what is going on re Tevian. Hope he's being benched for a good reason.

Offline obmtl

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 07:29:30 PM »
rough down the stretch. looked good at times and looked bad at times. Kane has no hands and no touch from outside of a slam dunk, but a couple of good drives down the lane. defense and fouls are still a problem. will be all season. take the win, hit the practice gym and try to improve.

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 09:15:21 PM »
Feliz gets the 'Chief of the Game' award.  He was good till the final seconds ticked off with the ball firmly in his hands for the 2 point win.  :cheering:

Poor Jones must be wondering what he got himself into with the cold weather, serious academic school, Underwood ... but if he TRULY wants to become a professional ballplayer, he better get used to making the changes required of him.  Most pro environments are cold and demanding - so lets get on with the hard changes, esp the mental ones, cause we all know he is capable  ;)

Offline sunman

• Tandjent
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 03:04:59 AM »
We are showing signs of an offense. Now if we can learn to defend. :)

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 09:34:33 AM »
Thanks QC, I was tied up with work all weekend. Nice to see the guys finish a game out. Feliz gets my COG!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!