Bulls fire Hoiberg

• 2 replies

Offline Hawk

Bulls fire Hoiberg
« on: December 03, 2018, 12:15:17 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bulls-fire-head-coach-fred-hoiberg-150548411.html

lets go over some of the great additions made to fill out this roster over the last few years...... Cameron Payne, Jerian Grant, Denzel Valentine, Doug McDermott......you have Cristiano Felicio making almost $10M a year?  guy averages 4 and 4....LMAO

by all means though, fire Hoiberg, dont hold the guy who put the roster together accountable, EVER.

I know this goes on in other cities too, but for whatever reason it just seems like Chicago sports get the biggest jackass GM's and owners more so than other cities do. Paxson must have incriminating photos of Reinsdorf, ive never seen a  guy do so little and mess up so much and keep their job ever.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 12:20:54 PM by Hawk »
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
Re: Bulls fire Hoiberg
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 02:49:07 AM »
GarPax is a joke. They keep on getting away with this ba. Unbelievable.  I don't follow the Bulls at all. Total garbage.

Online ctibass

Re: Bulls fire Hoiberg
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 03:31:56 PM »
The Bulls organization is starting to put me in the same place with Basketball that I am with NASCAR.  I was a huge NASCAR fan in the 90's.  I had Dale Earnhardt everything.  After his death, I've never really gotten back into it.  Now, Jordan is not dead, but basketball in Chicago might as well be dead with the way GarPax has been running this show.  We had a little life when we drafted DRose, but they even found a way to screw that up...