Huskers Post game Thread

• 9 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Huskers Post game Thread
« on: December 02, 2018, 08:05:18 PM »
I remember a time when getting blown out by a team like Nebraska would have the fan base on suicide watch but now I'm afraid that this has become the norm. :nonono:

LET IT RIP!!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline lwchicago

• If you could turn back the hands of time
Re: Huskers Post game Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 08:46:30 PM »
I had a bad feeling when I saw the starting lineup., 1 starter over 6'5. I really that they call so many fouls because they look like fouls, just for the Illini but both ways. Hopefully it will get better soon
When life gets tough........I get tougher

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 09:02:28 PM »
How long are we stuck with this staff?

Offline obmtl

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 09:03:34 PM »
our guards are supposed to be a strength. they certainly were not today. Feliz has not done anything for some time. Ayo was not good today. Trent is not playing like he did last year and earlier this year. we were supposed to have good shooters. we don't. the problems in the middle were known and it is as bad as we thought. will be a long, long year unless something turns around fast. no reason to expect that to happen.

Offline obmtl

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 09:06:42 PM »

at least 2 more years. Josh will do the same in basketball as he did in football. Treat it as a long term rebuild.

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 09:57:03 PM »

at least 2 more years. Josh will do the same in basketball as he did in football. Treat it as a long term rebuild.

It’s turned into a horrible hire.

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 10:05:15 PM »
I don't think he sticks with Underwood like Lovie. This is brutal.

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 10:44:02 PM »
We certainly looked like a young team facing their first test against a veteran team at their home court. We are still at least a year away assuming we get some depth at the 4/5.
Still crazy

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 03:40:39 AM »
This is what I expected from a team that's being led by a soph and a frosh

Loss on the road against a tourney team

Nichols showed up for a change - thats about the only saving grace from this loss

Offline chief321

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 10:47:02 AM »
Yeah if Kipper could show up consistently and the guards stay consistent, we could win some games. 
But...we look rough. Tough to win on the road and Nebraska isn't too shabby...but we weren't really in that game.  It's tough to watch.