Re: Xavier post game thread!
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 04:50:24 PM »
Jones needs to start. Nichols sucks.

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2018, 06:23:56 PM »
Nichols sure doesn't look interested in playing many times. Griffin started over him once already. Maybe TJ next
Still crazy

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2018, 10:41:34 PM »
If you notice what I said was, he (Brad) needed better players with better basketball IQ's and he does have that. We lost Leron B, someone who was able to get his own shot in the paint when he wanted to.

We lost a 6'10 player who didn't really play up to his potential. We still got out rebounded most games with both of them on the team.

I hate we lost Lucas, he worked hard and would've been a great asset off the bench.

The 3 guards we have are really good. We need  PF 6'8- 6'9 that can rebound.

Our biggest player on the court is 22-15 feet out setting pics 80% of the time, so if our guards who are posted up at the corner 3, top of the key 3 and opposite corner 3 dont rebound at a high level you get what we get.

If AJ is our best rebounder we are in trouble because the B1G isn't small at that SF/3 position. 

I'll  take this team over last year's team. They will get better but they have to either shoot the ball well over 50% every game or get there ass in there and box out.

Heck we make other  teams turn it over a lot but we turn it over 15 times a game lol
Well.. BB iq is a hard thing to quantify.  In general, upper classman have higher iq but not necessarily.  If yu feel this team is better with that, then I will take ur word for it.