Hot garbage

• 6 replies

Offline Musson

• Me and "The Girls Next Door" Sorry boys!
Hot garbage
« on: November 21, 2018, 11:46:29 PM »
Illini basketball is hot garbage.

That is all.

Carry on.

Have a great Thanksgiving.
Centennial Chargers Class of 1992, we sucked, but still proud!!!? Lifetime member and founder of CTOWN POSSE!

Offline ctibass

Re: Hot garbage
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 11:50:51 PM »
Illini basketball is hot garbage.

That is all.

Carry on.

Have a great Thanksgiving.
This entire game is hot garbage, from Illini's play, to the officiating (dudes arm extended completely across the line and no over-and-back-call), and Bill Walton has been downright hot garbage

Offline obmtl

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 12:11:28 AM »
gonna be another long year.

we can't defend anybody or any style of play. can't rebound a lick. I'm still waiting to see our elite shooters. we can't even make a layup.

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 12:35:58 AM »
I can’t believe we are still just As bad if not worse than we were under groce.  Whitman has done a terrible job with these hires.

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 12:58:31 AM »
This one hurts.

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 03:34:54 PM »
The main challenge for the Underwood and the players is 'adjusting' to these 'free flow' ongoing TV rule changes that disallow contact

Defense is fun to play and exciting to watch when the zebra's allow it ... which is less and less often every new CBB season

The Iowa State game 'ended' 4 minutes into the game when Georgi picked up his 2nd

*** The garbage has cooled considerably from Groceball and the tail-end of Weberball, both of which were completely unwatchable FWIW

:ILLINI:

Offline chief321

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2018, 02:00:22 PM »
We are in deep trouble. While I'm hopeful we can turn things around, we look lost on offense...no inside game.
Defense is porous....horrible D. 
hopefully things will get better, but I'm not holding my breath.