Trubisky

• 25 replies

Offline Hawk

Re: Trubisky
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 02:23:08 PM »
jury is still out, lets see how is is at end of the season....not looking good though, not for a guy you traded up 1 spot because you were so worried somebody might grab him and that he was the man to take you to promise land.... hope Pace has his resume ready lol
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 08:51:16 PM »
Looking much better.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2018, 11:54:26 AM »
Looking much better.

for sure!  but was it him, or was it a terrible Bucs defense though? gotta see more
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline tbcamp

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2018, 10:37:38 AM »
Followed with a very good game against the Dolphins. Optimistic.

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2018, 12:19:20 PM »
If nothing else, the bears are putting points up on the board.  Of course, the defense has put some of those points up.  They had 2 TD's yesterday against the bills.  Trubisky is making more throws than he's missing, but still a lot of room for improvement.  If he stays healthy and gets a lil more consistent, he may be the best young qb based on his scrambling ability.  Its quite hilarious that he is getting compared to Bobby Douglass.

Online ctibass

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2018, 02:03:53 PM »
If nothing else, the bears are putting points up on the board.  Of course, the defense has put some of those points up.  They had 2 TD's yesterday against the bills.  Trubisky is making more throws than he's missing, but still a lot of room for improvement.  If he stays healthy and gets a lil more consistent, he may be the best young qb based on his scrambling ability.  Its quite hilarious that he is getting compared to Bobby Douglass.

And what's lost in yesterday's game is how good the Bills defense actually is.  Their problems have not been about their defense, but their offense's inability to put points on the board.  I wasn't expecting much out of the offense, just enough to win the game.  The final score was nice to see though.

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2018, 04:35:29 PM »
I've got to admit that the Bears have exceeded my expectations so far this year. They are 1 dropped interception by fuller and a missed fg from being 7-1, who would have thunk it??? :ponder:
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2018, 04:43:00 PM »
I've got to admit that the Bears have exceeded my expectations so far this year. They are 1 dropped interception by fuller and a missed fg from being 7-1, who would have thunk it??? :ponder:
Don't forget the 1 yard away from tying the Pats too.

Online ctibass

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 04:56:16 PM »
Don't forget the 1 yard away from tying the Pats too.
Crazy to think how close we are to being undefeated this season.  Can't wait to see the defense explode again with a healthy Mack.  Getting Robinson back will be big for Trubisky too.  Robinson is a sure-handed possession receiver.  We have definitely been missing him.

Offline tbcamp

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 10:29:36 PM »
Detroit is very beatable. 5-3 or 6-2 is very possible in the 2d half. The Rams and Minnie there are the only games we'd be the dog in right now.