Kendrick Nunn

• 5 replies

Offline Beast

• In the distance you hear the call
Kendrick Nunn
« on: June 22, 2018, 10:37:35 AM »
Golden State Warriors agreed to a partially guaranteed deal with Oakland guard Kendrick Nunn.

247sports.com
Vision without action is a daydream.  Action without vision is a nightmare.

Re: Kendrick Nunn
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 06:22:12 PM »
WOW - good for Kendrick!  I can't imagine a better scenario for him ... he and his family must be thrilled!

I hope he plays for the Santa Cruz D league team.  I might get a chance to see him play if he lands there  :tounge:

Offline Hawk

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 01:12:34 PM »
cannon fodder for summer league...no way he ends up on their roster come fall, but if he plays well could end up on somebody elses
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 02:48:51 PM »
cannon fodder for summer league...no way he ends up on their roster come fall, but if he plays well could end up on somebody elses
Dat True!   ;)

Cannon fodder seems an appropriate term given his deep range as well

I hope he lands some kind of pro contract out of this - Europe would be ideal for him IMO
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 02:50:35 PM by Original Joe »

Offline ctibass

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 03:05:25 PM »
I heard he's working on getting  one of those new 2-way deals where he's signed with both the NBA and the G-League affiliate

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 05:13:15 PM »
I saw him playing for the Warriors in a summer league game last week and he looked pretty good. I think he had 17 points.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!