May 25, 2018 04:10 AM

Author Topic: NBA Draft  (Read 50 times)

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
NBA Draft
« on: May 16, 2018, 10:20:13 AM »
Bulls end up with 7th pick and Gar/Pax will probably find a way to screw this up. They are in need of a 3 and 5 so I hope they don't blow it.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
Re: NBA Draft
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 10:31:06 AM »
So Bulls not only didn’t get a top 3 , but they dropped a spot! instead of 6th they will now pick 7th  :nonono:

Good job on that winning streak at start of the year guys! lol

Bulls are just forever mediocre... not gonna find an impact player at 7 and 22...if they cant package those picks and move up then last year was an epic failure and complete waste of time
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline bwbp3

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 11:52:20 AM »
I agree with you on most of this here, specifically Bulls being forever mediocre. But the claim of a lack of impact players at the 7 spot is a bit dramatic. As evidenced by this chart:

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 01:00:22 PM »
outside of Curry how many of those guys have been franchise players? THATS what I mean when im talking impact, the Bulls need an impact franchise player and the likelihood of that happening at 7 is very slim man, it just is..but that was some awesome winning streak in December right! thats also what mean about this organization, this franchise cant even tank correctly, there's no reason this team should be picking anything but outside top 3 this year. Now have to hope they can snag the next Curry at 7 I guess....
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline bwbp3

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 01:08:55 PM »
outside of Curry how many of those guys have been franchise players? THATS what I mean when im talking impact, the Bulls need an impact franchise player and the likelihood of that happening at 7 is very slim man, it just is..but that was was some awesome winning streak in December right! thats also what mean about this organization, this franchise cant even tank correctly, there's no reason this team should be picking anything but outside top 3 this year. Now have to hope they can snag the next Curry at 7 I guess....
I honestly couldnt care less about the bulls, so you don't need to convince me. Don't have enough time to care about a team run so poorly (as you highlight and I said I agree with). Just saying you can find an all star at the 7th pick. I'm at the point where I think they'd botch the pick if they had won a top 3...like a hamster in a wheel.

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 01:20:23 PM »
outside of Curry how many of those guys have been franchise players? THATS what I mean when im talking impact, the Bulls need an impact franchise player and the likelihood of that happening at 7 is very slim man, it just is..but that was was some awesome winning streak in December right! thats also what mean about this organization, this franchise cant even tank correctly, there's no reason this team should be picking anything but outside top 3 this year. Now have to hope they can snag the next Curry at 7 I guess....
I honestly couldnt care less about the bulls, so you don't need to convince me. Don't have enough time to care about a team run so poorly (as you highlight and I said I agree with). Just saying you can find an all star at the 7th pick. I'm at the point where I think they'd botch the pick if they had won a top 3...like a hamster in a wheel.

lol...more than likely!

did you hear there a good chance they may not resign Zach LaVine? ive been hearing that a lot, that hes not the player they thought he was, and because he is asking for max money supposedly

Offline bwbp3

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 01:25:14 PM »

lol...more than likely!

did you hear there a good chance they may not resign Zach LaVine? ive been hearing that a lot, that hes not the player they thought he was, and because he is asking for max money supposedly
if zach lavine gets a max deal, seems safe to say i'll never watch another second of the nba haha

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 01:31:49 PM »

lol...more than likely!

if zach lavine gets a max deal, seems safe to say i'll never watch another second of the nba haha

hes asking for it supposedly, thats why they may let him go.....the opposite will probably happen, Garpax will give it to him and guarantee mediocrity for the next decade ha!

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 03:39:11 PM »
I blame Niko for that winning streak in Dec.  :nonono: The Bulls can get a very good player at 7 but it has to be the right fit.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • I-N Team
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2018, 10:09:15 PM »
What we need is a GM draft
Still crazy