Bears Sign WR Robinson

• 44 replies

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
Bears Sign WR Robinson
« on: March 13, 2018, 06:12:47 AM »
Former Jaguar, Alan Robinson. 3 years 42M. Other than QB, the top rated FA this off season by most accounts. 24/years old. Nice pickup.

Offline ctibass

Re: Bears Sign WR Robinson
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 08:36:15 AM »
As long as he comes back from that ACL injury healthy, should be a great pickup.  Now the question is what do we do with the #8 pick? I?m assuming Ridley is off the table now.

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 09:45:11 AM »
As long as he comes back from that ACL injury healthy, should be a great pickup.  Now the question is what do we do with the #8 pick? I?m assuming Ridley is off the table now.

If Cameron Meredith recovers as expected they shouldn't go WR with the 8th pick but then again we are talking about the Bears.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Online Hawk

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 11:51:57 AM »
I was hoping they would also sign Sammy Watkins, but heard this morning hes going to KC
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline ctibass

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 12:58:27 PM »
Also getting TE Trey Burton from the Eagles for a 4 year deal

Online Hawk

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 01:12:23 PM »
Also getting TE Trey Burton from the Eagles for a 4 year deal

I guess that Adam Shaheen pick isnt looking to hot....
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 03:04:51 PM »
No, two TEs is fine. Allows Burton to be your FB, slot receiver, etc. NE has run a double TE for a long time. Plus Philadelphia runs KCs offense since Andy Reid. A good signing. Also, they had 5.3M wrapped up in Dion Sims. Bye bye. Finally, they also signed Miami's kicjer, Pankey. Good move.

Online Hawk

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 06:03:13 PM »

Offline ctibass

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 06:05:43 PM »
Bears making moves.  Adding Taylor Gabriel from Atlanta to play the slot.

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 08:15:19 PM »
Cody parkey as well, got your kicker

Hawk, Shaheen will be good its  a two TE offense like the guys said, no worries there. They are loading up targets for Mitch no excuses
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI