Purdue post game thread!

• 2 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Purdue post game thread!
« on: February 22, 2018, 10:08:08 PM »
* The boys hung around but couldn't execute when we needed to.
* Edwards had his way, lefty dunk in traffic was nasty.
* Black with another good game.
* FT difference between teams was lop sided.
* Williams gave me a scare when he tweeked his knee, relieved that he is ok

LET IT RIP!!!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline obmtl

Re: Purdue post game thread!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 10:18:43 PM »
if we had played like that all year we would have at least 4 more wins. just could not get stops and had one short drought. Edwards killed, but others hit big shots as well. too many FTs and they didn't miss many. got beat by a better team - but not by as much as I thought.

Offline illiniman94

Re: Purdue post game thread!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 10:41:19 PM »
Played hard and pretty well most of the game but just didn't make plays down the stretch so we lost to a better team. If we had a made another shot or two it could have easily been a W, but just didn't get it done.

It appears that Mark Smith is finally getting it and I expect a very good year from him next year.  Monte looked very good as well.   Greg E and Mattic have a lot of work to do in the off season, and we still need help on the front line.