Sparty post game thread part II!

• 3 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Sparty post game thread part II!
« on: February 20, 2018, 10:58:30 PM »
Black with another solid outing but Sparty was too much .................again.

LET IT RIP!!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline bwbp3

Re: Sparty post game thread part II!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 09:30:44 AM »
Nothing new last night so I'll keep it short. We have a shortage of talent, which means we have to work sooo much harder on offense than our opponents do. That said, love the defensive effort. Even when rotations were a little off, effort was not the issue last night.

MSU is a great team but I don't trust them to go far into March like all the talking heads seem to at the moment. "Izzo always gets his team ready for March" yet they seem to get upset early quite often.

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 03:29:54 PM »
yep agreed all around. I think we are 2-3 players away from being real good though. And everyone has to buy in to busting ass every game
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 06:46:18 PM »
yep agreed all around. I think we are 2-3 players away from being real good though. And everyone has to buy in to busting ass every game
Good shooting wing with a little size and a good big
Still crazy