Kipper
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Huskers post/Chief of the Game Thread!

• 14 replies

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
Re: Huskers post/Chief of the Game Thread!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 08:44:41 PM »
It's good to see Mark out there putting the ball in the basket.  8 points is a solid effort for him.  I didn't expect him to come out and average double-figures every night, but at the same time, didn't expect him to average so low.
My favorite smith play was when he drove through their zone D and took it right to the hoop. looked like it caught them off guard
Still crazy

Offline illiniman94

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 11:51:04 PM »
So I watched the replay tonight.  Looked very good the first half and thankfully Brasky couldn't score much either in the second. That being said, great job getting a W. 

but......

Those two video replays at the end of the game. Each took a full five minutes.  That simply can't happen.  You get 90 seconds to get it right or the play stands.  Those are full fledged freaking theatrical productions.....get it right, but quickly so you don't ruin the game

Offline ctibass

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2018, 12:11:41 AM »
Those two video replays at the end of the game. Each took a full five minutes.  That simply can't happen.  You get 90 seconds to get it right or the play stands.  Those are full fledged freaking theatrical productions.....get it right, but quickly so you don't ruin the game

The second one was so obvious, don't really know why it took them so long to make the call.  It shouldn't have needed to be reviewed.  Not sure how the ref missed that one in real time.

Offline illiniman94

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2018, 11:40:39 AM »

The second one was so obvious, don't really know why it took them so long to make the call.  It shouldn't have needed to be reviewed.  Not sure how the ref missed that one in real time.
No doubt and on the first one, well my 90 second rule would have applied.  Can't see clear evidence to over turn then let the play stand but don't interrupt the game for 10 minutes.

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2018, 12:07:04 PM »
Much overshadowed, but Lucas has become a Chet Frazier level of defensive player.  Hopefully he makes the same offensive shooting improvements that Frazier did over his career.  With Trent Frazier solidifying the pg spot, Lucas could become the best backup pg in college bb.