NCAA Corruption Could Blow Up

• 55 replies

Offline Beast

• In the distance you hear the call
NCAA Corruption Could Blow Up
« on: February 16, 2018, 09:38:29 AM »
?This goes a lot deeper in college basketball than four corrupt assistant coaches,? said a source who has been briefed on the details of the case. ?When this all comes out, Hall of Fame coaches should be scared, lottery picks won?t be eligible to play and almost half of the 16 teams the NCAA showed on its initial NCAA tournament show this weekend should worry about their appearance being vacated.?
https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-college-hoops-corruption-case-poised-take-hall-fame-coaches-top-programs-lottery-picks-224417174.html
Vision without action is a daydream.  Action without vision is a nightmare.

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
Re: NCAA Corruption Could Blow Up
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 12:23:14 PM »
when do we become concerned the FBI leaks like a sieve?
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline bwbp3

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 02:34:08 PM »
If we're involved, it'll be hard to support the program anymore. Less because of the poor ethics, more because of the lack of success the past 10 years while cheating. ;)

Offline Hawk

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 03:38:42 PM »
If we're involved, it'll be hard to support the program anymore. Less because of the poor ethics, more because of the lack of success the past 10 years while cheating. ;)

LOL
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 04:49:41 PM »
:ROTFLMAO:
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 04:50:41 PM »
^^^ What these guys said!!^^^  LMAO!

Offline ctibass

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 11:24:21 PM »
In the immortal words of Jesse from the Mighty Ducks "We can't even win when we cheat!"

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 02:34:46 AM »
Yep - that's what I tell my math students (I teach part time) when I catch em passing answers;

"I expect a higher degree of professionalism when you cheat"  :tounge:

Offline illiniman94

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 07:23:27 PM »
Yep - that's what I tell my math students (I teach part time) when I catch em passing answers;

When I was in high school we didn't call it cheating we called it winning.  :icon_biggrin:

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 02:01:05 PM »
 :ROTFLMAO:

When I was in high school we didn't call it cheating we called it winning.  :icon_biggrin:
  :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFL1:

We're watching "Medici - Masters of Florence' on Netflix ...

The patriach's lesson to his sons?  The only thing worse than cheating is losing
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 02:03:33 PM by Original Joe »