PSU post game thread!

• 9 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
PSU post game thread!
« on: February 11, 2018, 10:00:08 PM »
PSU wsnt on a 5 - 0 run to end the half and carried into the 2nd..... ball game.

LET IT RIP!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
Re: PSU post game thread!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 10:00:43 PM »
pathetic. 14 second half points is worse than the 38-33 game....
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline obmtl

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 10:08:33 PM »
so many stupid plays. again can't get the ball in bounds and it costs us 2 points in the last 4 seconds of the first half. Alstork can sit the rest of the way as far as I'm concerned. He makes bad TOs and stupid fouls game in game out.

we can't shoot. end of story. every game. Frazier had a bad game. nobody picked it up. we have to improve 200% to get up to awful.

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 10:09:21 PM »
Lucas needs to be shooting free throws every day from now until the start of next season. 

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 10:23:56 PM »
Alstork with the mistake of the year mis-running the line with 3 secs left - self dagger.  He didn't see the court the 2nd half.

***********************************************************************************

Underwood has his work cut out for him.  His system is high performance, and these guys aren't there this year

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 10:42:44 PM »
Brad's system needs more athletic players. Hope he can find a couple more recruits soon.
Still crazy

Offline illiniman94

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 11:08:05 PM »
so many stupid plays. again can't get the ball in bounds and it costs us 2 points in the last 4 seconds of the first half. Alstork can sit the rest of the way as far as I'm concerned. He makes bad TOs and stupid fouls game in game out.

we can't shoot. end of story. every game. Frazier had a bad game. nobody picked it up. we have to improve 200% to get up to awful.
agree Alstork need not play another minute this year.  Give all his minutes to Monte and Mark to see if we can get tehm clicking.

Brad needs to tell Finke, Jordan and Kipper,  look from here on out is and audition to decide whether you keep your scholarship or I replace you.

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 11:23:38 PM »

agree Alstork need not play another minute this year.  Give all his minutes to Monte and Mark to see if we can get tehm clicking.

Brad needs to tell Finke, Jordan and Kipper,  look from here on out is and audition to decide whether you keep your scholarship or I replace you.

Creaning can be harsh but in this case it?s necessary. We just need recruits ready to step in once we start removing the dead weight.

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2018, 11:52:34 PM »
Where was Finke?

Offline obmtl

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2018, 11:55:58 PM »
Where was Finke?

concussion protocol after getting kicked in the head in practice. dived for a loose ball and got hit in the head.