Sparty Post Game thread!!!

• 3 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Sparty Post Game thread!!!
« on: January 23, 2018, 02:58:28 PM »
* I started to get dizzy after the 4th alley oop to bridges.
* The weird thing about the game was that the we were playing smothering defense but couldn't get consistent stops.
* One good thing is that Kipper finally woke up.

LET IT RIP!!!
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline bwbp3

Re: Sparty Post Game thread!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 03:06:48 PM »
Effort and defensive pressure were out of this world. Bound to get backdoored a few times, so I'm fine with that. Real difference was execution on run outs. Of those 25 TOs we forced, I think we forced a bad shot on the odd man break or turned it right back over on at least 10 of them. We made them work for their shots, but they eventually did break down the D for a good look/easy dunk. They made us work, but we often had to force a Leron post move or contested shot (from 3 or in the lane). Hard to compete with the big boys when you have to work so hard just to get an ok shot every possession.

Online ctibass

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 03:13:20 PM »
We couldn't make a perimeter jumper to save our lives last night outside of Finke hitting a handful...

Offline Hawk

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 03:55:04 PM »
Good news is, season is almost over!  :icon_biggrin:
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain