Frazier
10 (55.6%)
Smith
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

MIzzou Post/Chief of the game thread!

• 16 replies

Online ctibass

Re: MIzzou Post/Chief of the game thread!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2017, 10:36:00 AM »
Best play was when AJ swatted the crap out of Tillmon...felt good to watch that one

Offline illiniman94

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2017, 10:44:59 AM »
I forgot to mention it last night, but even though we limited Tilmon to pretty much nothing, man he is going to be good and would have been huge in our line up this years and next.   That being said, he chose Fizzou so eff him and his big mouth old man. .....seriously I hope he does well against everyone but us, but would be such a different team if we had him this year.........but again with being said, as you guys have mentioned, this was a huge win and appear to have turned the corner.  I am going to  the Grand Canyon on the 30th so I really hope we don't come out with a hangover and let down against a team that who hasn't really played anybody this year but who is well coached and has knocked off some big teams in the last few years after they went D1.

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2017, 01:16:49 PM »
I went Frazier because I just love the guy
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline illiniman94

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2017, 01:20:30 PM »
I went Frazier because I just love the guy
Yeah, he is Dee Brown 2 in almost every way.   Might not be quite as quick but man his effort, confidence, tenacity and then love of our school and fan base.

I just thought Black was huge too and made those two crucial plays coming to the end....the huge offensive rebound and that dagger 3. ...but Trent was just as deserving.  Trent had some bad plays and has to be a little more selective offensively but I love the effort and his confidence.   He is going to be special.

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2017, 02:44:25 PM »
We won by 6 and Trent hit those 2 daggers at the end of the half.  And the FT's make him the choice.  Great game by Black.  The defense was amazing.  The officials let them play.

Offline player25

• You play to win the game!
  • Where's Efrem, I'll throw him an alley-oop!
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2017, 11:37:57 PM »
Could of had two Chiefs of the Game with BOTH Black n Frazier, but I went with Black as CotG!   :Clapping:

Great win!   :yes:

:AH:

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2017, 12:30:50 PM »
I went with Trent for COTG.  Love to see a freshman be that aggressive even if he does get a bit wild occasionally.  Black was deserving as well. 

If they can start to play even 30-35 minutes like they did the first 20 of this one we are going to be a tough out.