Bulls win!

• 40 replies

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
Re: Bulls win!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 05:49:23 PM »
I don't want Bagley anymore, get a big guy there are a few top ten guys who would fit perfectly

I'm still huge on Bagley. Remember this kid reclassified from 2018 to 2017. He is suppose to be in his senior year of HS., not dominating the college game.

Bulls won't take Trae Young, they are high on Dunn.

I'd go Bagley before Young for sure, but will be hard to pass on one of those two franchise big guys. I shouldn't have said I don't want him, I meant he's my 3rd choice
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline Hawk

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2018, 11:24:08 AM »
I don't want Bagley anymore, get a big guy there are a few top ten guys who would fit perfectly

I'm still huge on Bagley. Remember this kid reclassified from 2018 to 2017. He is suppose to be in his senior year of HS., not dominating the college game.

Bulls won't take Trae Young, they are high on Dunn.

I'd go Bagley before Young for sure, but will be hard to pass on one of those two franchise big guys. I shouldn't have said I don't want him, I meant he's my 3rd choice

who's 1st and 2nd?
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Hawk

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2018, 01:23:06 PM »
dude....I dont care if they are high on Dunn, if this guy is available they might be idiots if they dont take him

If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2018, 06:44:55 PM »
dude....I dont care if they are high on Dunn, if this guy is available they might be idiots if they dont take him

Remember we are talking about GAR/PAX. I saw a link today talking about the Bulls are in serious trade talks with the Jazz for a Favors/Niko swap ....... :nonono:. If Niko is  going to go they need to try and get some picks instead of bringing on Favors who doesn't fit this style of offense. 
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2018, 10:45:02 PM »
I'm not as high on Young as a pro, he's small. Take Ayton and get a pick for Mitotic and take him later, fine

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2018, 06:45:43 PM »
Young has been watching a lot of Steph Curry film. His shot selection from 3  and the range that he attempts them from makes me cringe.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2018, 08:12:17 PM »
Maarkonensnehdm and Ayton and there are your cornerstones to a title in 3 years

Offline Hawk

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 02:19:17 PM »
Niko is playing great not sure why the rush to dump him?

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 02:57:01 PM »

if you get a nice first round pick or something for him I'd do it, but not dump for nada

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2018, 04:25:50 PM »
Niko Reportedly came out this week and stated that he still wants to be traded. At this point I would move Portis instead.