Bulls win!

• 40 replies

Offline ctibass

Re: Bulls win!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2017, 02:28:28 PM »
Someone forgot to tell Portis and Niko that we are trying to tank this year. Bastards are on a 6 game winning streak since both have been in the lineup.

14th pick, here we come...

Offline Hawk

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2017, 04:16:02 PM »
Someone forgot to tell Portis and Niko that we are trying to tank this year. Bastards are on a 6 game winning streak since both have been in the lineup.

14th pick, here we come...

yep!  lol
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2017, 09:52:18 PM »
hey if they keep this up they could be the 3 seed in the east lol
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2017, 08:37:22 AM »
I know, streak is up to 7 games  :nonono:. Trae young from OU has moved up to a lottery pick, not sure how his game will translate to the NBA but he is killing it in college hoops. 
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2017, 03:47:36 PM »
Bastards keep winning  :MrFurious:!! So much for Marvin Bagley ...........
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2017, 05:57:27 PM »
I know, streak is up to 7 games  :nonono:. Trae young from OU has moved up to a lottery pick, not sure how his game will translate to the NBA but he is killing it in college hoops. 

We can end up with a guy like young even with 30-ish wins

Offline Hawk

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2018, 01:06:42 PM »
Bastards keep winning  :MrFurious:!! So much for Marvin Bagley ...........

GarPax cant even tank correctly lol  :ROTFL1:
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2018, 11:38:37 AM »
I don't want Bagley anymore, get a big guy there are a few top ten guys who would fit perfectly

Offline Hawk

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 11:21:03 AM »
the good news is this is supposed to be a deep draft.

Trae Young looks fantastic though, not sure where hes gonna go  but his stock is rising for sure

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 04:57:45 PM »
I don't want Bagley anymore, get a big guy there are a few top ten guys who would fit perfectly

I'm still huge on Bagley. Remember this kid reclassified from 2018 to 2017. He is suppose to be in his senior year of HS., not dominating the college game.

Bulls won't take Trae Young, they are high on Dunn.