• 18 replies

Re: Niners get Garoppolo for 2nd rounder
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 11:17:51 AM »
Lol. This will be allowed:
"The clintons are criminals and kill people"

Offline Hawk

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 11:58:12 AM »
Lots of video showing none of the Bears WR getting open or creating separation. Not good.

the Bears have receivers?
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Hawk

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2017, 12:02:24 PM »

Actually no it wouldn't, because we don't discuss politics here anymore... just in case you didn't know

if you've seen this someplace in a thread that's up please point it out so I can issue a warning to the person who posted it

thanks
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:04:05 PM by Hawk »
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2017, 12:31:33 PM »

Actually no it wouldn't, because we don't discuss politics here anymore... just in case you didn't know

if you've seen this someplace in a thread that's up please point it out so I can issue a warning to the person who posted it

thanks
Illini basketball thread about "Let's play a fun game"

Offline Hawk

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2017, 12:37:30 PM »

thanks
Illini basketball thread about "Let's play a fun game"

cool..the whole threads been removed. a reminder message will be sent to admin staff to delete future posts like that. As im rarely here anymore I cant read every thread or message

****this could have been handled in a PM, rather then as an off topic post in a thread***

Offline Hawk

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2017, 01:15:31 PM »
he's a free agent next year and he got a very high 2nd round pick for a guy they drafted in 3rd round

im just wondering if the Bears guessed wrong again

Could have had Watson
Could have traded for Garoppolo probably because it cost them a pick to trade up anyway

picked Trubisky

I don't think Trubisky was a bad pick at all.  Is Watson looking like a stud, yeah.  Does that mean that Mitch is worthless?  I don't think this will be a Peyton Manning/Ryan Leaf type situation.

oh God I hope not!  I like Mitch its hard to judge because this team is such a shit show on offense. Maybe if it can get some receivers and some guys that can block consistently we would have a better idea of what we have

Offline ctibass

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 05:41:33 PM »
he's a free agent next year and he got a very high 2nd round pick for a guy they drafted in 3rd round

im just wondering if the Bears guessed wrong again

Could have had Watson
Could have traded for Garoppolo probably because it cost them a pick to trade up anyway

picked Trubisky

I don't think Trubisky was a bad pick at all.  Is Watson looking like a stud, yeah.  Does that mean that Mitch is worthless?  I don't think this will be a Peyton Manning/Ryan Leaf type situation.

oh God I hope not!  I like Mitch its hard to judge because this team is such a shit show on offense. Maybe if it can get some receivers and some guys that can block consistently we would have a better idea of what we have

That's where I stand with this.  I was secretly hoping we could package some picks to either Pittsburgh or Miami for Bryant/Landry, but neither ended up happening.  Depending on where we draft, I'd like us to go OT first and WR second, unless we can snag someone in free agency.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2017, 06:13:33 PM »
I was secretly hoping we could package some picks to either Pittsburgh or Miami for Bryant/Landry, but neither ended up happening. 

Bears should have made deals for BOTH guys lol

Offline Hawk

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 06:28:22 PM »
Well i guess im glad the Bears didnt take Watson now  :gulp: