• 72 replies

Offline Hawk

Re: Fantasy football 2017
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2018, 02:49:53 PM »
final results of the end of season playoffs

1st   Triple J
2nd   QC
3rd    TB

guys ill try to get around to badges....if there were any i've missed the last few months let me know about those also, and send me a PM as a reminder if I dont post em soon lol

im soooo busy right now its ridiculous  lol

What could you possibly be busy with? Not like you just got engaged and have to plan a wedding or anything ;)

wedding,business, new home search, old home sale...ill get to badges by 2020 I promise lol
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Online ctibass

« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2018, 04:33:11 PM »

1st   Triple J
2nd   QC
3rd    TB

guys ill try to get around to badges....if there were any i've missed the last few months let me know about those also, and send me a PM as a reminder if I dont post em soon lol

What could you possibly be busy with? Not like you just got engaged and have to plan a wedding or anything ;)

wedding,business, new home search, old home sale...ill get to badges by 2020 I promise lol

All good with me, maybe by then I'll earn one of the badges lol

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2018, 01:35:08 AM »

1st   Triple J
2nd   QC
3rd    TB

Badges don't matter. Haven't used them for a few years. Getting engaged and married is much more important.
Still crazy