2017 Draft and Free Agency

• 63 replies

Offline seanwins

Re: 2017 Draft and Free Agency
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2017, 09:34:48 PM »
they had to blow it up, if they had kept 16 in this deal it would have been better though

I have no problem with blowing it up.  The deal they made was garbage that is my problem.

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2017, 09:36:34 PM »
I think its all that was out there at this point. anyway its the Bulls, in a perfect world they fire everyone enxt and we all feel better haha
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2017, 09:41:17 PM »
All 3 of the deals sucked. How many pg's do they have now?????? If they get the 1st pick next year they will screw it up also.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2017, 09:44:03 PM »
yeah if we get Porter Jr next year after Mizzou I may lose my lunch haha

I agree with you guys that the deal is underwhelming but Markinaeansks will be a good player. He's probably les jepsen or someone like that, a 12 year NBA career 16 a game 7 footer from the perimeter, not an all NBA guy though. he has the most 3's made by a 7+ footer in the last 20 years. He can score, and scores quick.

on a side note the Knicks drfated some french guy and the fans are burning cars :p

Offline joker2305

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2017, 10:02:14 PM »

I agree with you guys that the deal is underwhelming but Markinaeansks will be a good player. He's probably les jepsen or someone like that, a 12 year NBA career 16 a game 7 footer from the perimeter, not an all NBA guy though. he has the most 3's made by a 7+ footer in the last 20 years. He can score, and scores quick.

on a side note the Knicks drfated some french guy and the fans are burning cars :p
i'm actually good with the pick, just not the trade. but, if they do end up with a top 5 pick next year i'll be happy. just figured we coulda gotten more for butler..
"I see pride! I see power! I see a badass mudda, who don't take no shit off of nobody!"

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2017, 10:04:10 PM »

i'm actually good with the pick, just not the trade. but, if they do end up with a top 5 pick next year i'll be happy. just figured we coulda gotten more for butler..

yep same page as you

was just reading on twitter the market wasnt there for more. Celtics wouldnt give up the 3rd or next years picks in any deal

Offline joker2305

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2017, 10:21:58 PM »

yep same page as you

was just reading on twitter the market wasnt there for more. Celtics wouldnt give up the 3rd or next years picks in any deal
interesting...
"I see pride! I see power! I see a badass mudda, who don't take no shit off of nobody!"

Offline Hawk

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2017, 12:05:35 AM »
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2017, 12:25:46 AM »
for what its worth Jordan bell was considered by some the steal of the draft, before the draft haha

got him in 2nd round

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2017, 12:31:43 AM »
and the Bulls sold him to Golden state

they suck lol