Where do we stand?

• 49 replies

Offline Hawk

Re: Where do we stand?
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2017, 12:59:02 PM »
Traded for MCW, Grant and Payne
Signed Cannan and Rondo and still no answer at PG for the future.

Call me crazy but if Wade stays I think the Bulls will beg Melo to come here and try to get Bosh from the heat ......smh
if our starting 5 right now was rondo, jimmy, d-wade, melo, and bosh, in the playoffs.... that would be fun watch!

Bosh is never going to pay Bball again...no doctor is ever going to clear him
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline joker2305

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2017, 12:29:36 AM »

Call me crazy but if Wade stays I think the Bulls will beg Melo to come here and try to get Bosh from the heat ......smh
if our starting 5 right now was rondo, jimmy, d-wade, melo, and bosh, in the playoffs.... that would be fun watch!

ya for sure. that'd obviously be a fantasy scenario. no way i'd want to take on melo's or bosh's contract... even if bosh was cleared to play. also, now down 3-2. i'd give us about a 25% chance to win two in a row. and that's if rondo plays
"I see pride! I see power! I see a badass mudda, who don't take no shit off of nobody!"

Offline Hawk

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2017, 11:33:35 AM »

ya for sure. that'd obviously be a fantasy scenario. no way i'd want to take on melo's or bosh's contract... even if bosh was cleared to play. also, now down 3-2. i'd give us about a 25% chance to win two in a row. and that's if rondo plays

5% lol
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline joker2305

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2017, 10:58:29 PM »
blow it up! keep butler and that's it!
"I see pride! I see power! I see a badass mudda, who don't take no shit off of nobody!"

Offline seanwins

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2017, 11:01:14 PM »
Dont even bother keeping butler blow the whole thing up.  Front office included.

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2017, 11:04:39 PM »
yeah its pretty bad, lots of good players out there move everyone. This team has no heart at all
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline joker2305

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2017, 09:54:24 PM »
Dont even bother keeping butler blow the whole thing up.  Front office included.
idk, i'm pretty sold on butler going forward. i'd put him as the fourth best two way player in the league, behind lebron, kawhi, and george. i think we should build around him, but its clear we need another superstar to carry some of the load.

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2017, 09:56:20 PM »
yeah I can live with that
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2017, 04:33:19 PM »
Bulls send Payne to the D-league ............................ they basically gave Taj and Doug away.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nba/rumors/post/_/id/44635/rumor-central-will-the-bulls-give-up-on-cameron-payne

"We knew the second practice that he couldn't play at [an NBA] level," a source told the Chicago Sun-Times. "The only reason it took two practices was because we thought maybe it was nerves in the first one."
Damn GARPAX :nonono:
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Hawk

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2017, 04:59:05 PM »
Gave up Gibson and McDermott for that bum, and McDermott they traded 2 first rounders to move up to get..yet, Paxson and Forman both STILL have jobs