hahahahaha

• 18 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Re: hahahahaha
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2017, 04:20:01 PM »
Well now that the Bulls have screwed this up, it's time to sit back and watch the Bears trade away the #3 pick for peanuts.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline bwbp3

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 04:26:15 PM »
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=1-18750326

Taj was the work horse veteran that this team needed to keep and giving up on Dougie this quick is mind blowing......

The only question that I have is ..... Now that Payne is gone from OKC, who the hell is Westbrook going to Dance with??????????????

Tanking for the lottery??
But if this is tanking, why are the Bulls the ones giving away the 2nd round pick? Obviously its a 2nd rounder, but still...

Re: Westbrook's dance partner, I can't imagine a better duo than him and Dougie. Help break down the race barrier in sport...

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 04:31:17 PM »
Well now that the Bulls have screwed this up, it's time to sit back and watch the Bears trade away the #3 pick for peanuts.

ugh
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline Hawk

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2017, 04:54:01 PM »
OMG what a terrible trade..and giving up McDermott already after trading 2 top picks for him just 2 drafts ago, should that be automatic resign time from your job?  this organization is a joke
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Hawk

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2017, 11:42:51 AM »
did any of you guys see that pathetic news conference from Paxson yesterday?

OMG, now I know why no top line free agents come here..if you were not sure they didnt have a plan before that interview you definitely were sure they DONT have a plan LOL

Paxson looked like he didnt believe himself
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 11:51:31 AM »
The Bulls are a joke I cant even watch, seriously. I loved the Bulls until about 2000, then they just started losing me

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 01:42:55 PM »
I'm confused by this hard on for Payne because reports state that the Bulls wanted him bad for their PG of the future. I'm trying to figure out what have they seen to trigger this? He doesn't play that much and hasn't been that impressive when he does. IMO Tyus Jones would have been a better option, the kid tore it up in the summer league and just needs a chance.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2017, 01:45:47 PM »
I dont see anyone who understands it reaper, no writer or tweets can make any sense of it

Offline Musson

• Me and "The Girls Next Door" Sorry boys!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2017, 02:37:50 PM »
I thought Valentine was the PG of the future?? :jittery:
Centennial Chargers Class of 1992, we sucked, but still proud!!!? Lifetime member and founder of CTOWN POSSE!