Bulls actually look half way decent

• 23 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Re: Bulls actually look half way decent
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2017, 04:54:32 PM »
Ownership, GM, coach and most of the roster needs to change.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline joker2305

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2017, 01:35:40 AM »
What a train wreck

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18566548/jimmy-butler-dwyane-wade-chicago-bulls-say-no-problem-rajon-rondo-rant?ex_cid=espnfb&sf53126491=1
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18573991/chicago-bulls-younger-players-want-dwyane-wade-practice-more

I gained so much respect for taj after watching that interview/ reading the quotes. I'm basically done with wade and butler. did anyone see butler's interview after the heat game he went 1-13 in? he was smiling and laughing. like he either didn't care, or he was trying to make it look like he didn't care, for some reason..? I'd actually be fine if they traded butler, trade wade (if they can), then cut rondo. do we have 2 first rounders this year? we might actually have a lottery pick this year. save some cap space for a big free agent class in 2018.
"I see pride! I see power! I see a badass mudda, who don't take no shit off of nobody!"

Offline Hawk

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2017, 11:34:15 AM »
What a train wreck

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18566548/jimmy-butler-dwyane-wade-chicago-bulls-say-no-problem-rajon-rondo-rant?ex_cid=espnfb&sf53126491=1
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18573991/chicago-bulls-younger-players-want-dwyane-wade-practice-more

I gained so much respect for taj after watching that interview/ reading the quotes. I'm basically done with wade and butler. did anyone see butler's interview after the heat game he went 1-13 in? he was smiling and laughing. like he either didn't care, or he was trying to make it look like he didn't care, for some reason..? I'd actually be fine if they traded butler, trade wade (if they can), then cut rondo. do we have 2 first rounders this year? we might actually have a lottery pick this year. save some cap space for a big free agent class in 2018.

no free agents are coming here...certainly not with the management team we have here now.

This organization is about where the Blackhawks were in the early 2000's, with zero direction, zero plan, zero future...it took a death in the family for the hawks to turn around, and while i'm not wishing death on anybody, im just saying its going to take an unthinkable turnaround similar to that for the Bulls to ever matter again.

they need a completely new vision, chances are you wont get that though as long as Jerry is the owner. He seems content with the clown show. Forman and Paxson have never had to answer for the fumbling and bumbling they have done, will they ever? who knows...im about done with the Bulls, they are an embarrassment
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2017, 05:37:38 PM »
This team is stuck in purgatory, they are in that 8th seed/just out of the playoffs zone that won't allow them to get an impact player. 
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!