Bulls Trade Snell to Buck for Michael Carter-Williams

• 4 replies

Offline Hawk

Bulls Trade Snell to Buck for Michael Carter-Williams
« on: October 18, 2016, 01:05:36 PM »
Did you hear about this? supposedly he wanted to wear #1, because he wore #1 in college, but got shit for it from some people because of Rose...I mean really? who cares! because Rose did so much for this organization? GMAFB!  :rolleyes: 

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17804426/milwaukee-bucks-chicago-bulls-agree-michael-carter-williams-tony-snell-trade

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2016/10/michael_carter-williams_changes_number_after_backlash_from_chicago_bulls_fans_re.html
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
Re: Bulls Trade Snell to Buck for Michael Carter-Williams
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 01:25:27 PM »
good trade
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 01:52:56 PM »
I like their roster so much more with Rose gone. Gasol too. In two years of watching him play "defense", I never once saw him switch on the pick and roll. He hardly played with his hands up. I will miss Joakim.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 01:55:53 PM »
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline ctibass

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 02:02:16 PM »
I like the move and I'm starting to like this lineup.  A lot will depend on the durability of Wade and Rondo and how well they handle pressure.