Sox Are Smoking

• 14 replies

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
Sox Are Smoking
« on: April 28, 2016, 12:56:31 AM »
Quintana shuts out Toronto tonight. 16-6. The starting pitching, minus Danks, bullpen, and defense have all been awesome. Go Sox Go!

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
Re: Sox Are Smoking
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 10:58:40 AM »
I was on my chicago conference call this morning, and finally the moronic Cubs and Sox fans who root against each other are realizing its way more fun when your two teams are really good! Crosstown WS!
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline bwbp3

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 11:51:46 AM »
I was on my chicago conference call this morning, and finally the moronic Cubs and Sox fans who root against each other are realizing its way more fun when your two teams are really good! Crosstown WS!
Not my Sox fan friends. I was getting texts from them last night that the Cubs cancelled the game to "protect arrieta's stats". Apparently they're unaware that cold weather favors pitching...

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 11:54:47 AM »
oh I'm sure these guys are in the minority lol

Hating other teams is so dumb, I mean I get it, if they are douchebags, like the Canucks were, or Duke or something like that, but why hate on teams who largely have sucked forever? I dont get it haha

Offline tbcamp

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 02:47:55 PM »
There's so much cross-pollination now that everyone here has family and friends they love in both camps. The Cubs in the Series would be nice for Alot of people who matter to me. And if they lost there, to the Sox, well a rose by any other name couldn't smell sweeter.

Offline tbcamp

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 06:50:03 AM »
Was at the Cell tonight. The White Sox are for real. They pick everything. The staff is as good as it gets, and if they get another bat, watchout. Eaton is the team MVP now, and a revelation in RF.

Offline DeezNutz

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 10:22:56 AM »
After a rough couple games against the BoSox, the Sox looked great again last night.  Their defense has been top notch and will keep them in lots of ballgames...especially with that starting rotation and bullpen.  Would still like to see them add a SP and impact bat who can DH or play left.

Offline DeezNutz

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 10:12:00 AM »
So much fight in this ball club.  Set up man and closer both blow it in the 8th and 9th, yet still find a way to win the game.  Crazy thing is Frazier and Abreu haven't both been hitting at the same time.  This team is so much fun to watch.

Offline tbcamp

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 02:10:55 PM »
Need a bat. Anderson looks ready, and could really help in the 2 hole. They're losing a lot of runs there. Big game today for Latos. Heading out there tomorrow to see Sale. Go Sox!

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 07:39:22 AM »
it is a long season