• The Doctor is IN
The impossible has happened
« on: February 18, 2016, 10:48:57 PM »
Kirk Hinrich, the worst NBA player maybe ever, was traded
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline seanwins

Re: The impossible has happened
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 11:07:29 PM »
What a great gigantic move made by the bold chicago bulls front office....said no one ever.  Glad Hinrich is gone but this front office is absolutely worthless. They needed to deal quite a few people and they ship Hinrich and do nothing else? Yep that will get us past Cavs.  Garpax is so bad at their jobs its comical now.

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 11:09:08 PM »
agreed

Offline joker2305

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 09:56:44 AM »
I don't know how big his contract was, but I can promise you he isn't the worst player ever. as far as trades we could have made... what are some realistic suggestions? I can't think of anything that would get us close to gs or sa. why bother giving up assets if we can't get back fair value? I heard on the radio the other day a scenario in which we do not resign pau or jo, then we'd have the cash to go after Durant in the off season. probably a pipe dream, but i'm sure there'll be other big names to hit free agency after this season. if we can get a star player alongside rose and butler, we might have a legit shot next year
"I see pride! I see power! I see a badass mudda, who don't take no shit off of nobody!"

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 12:57:26 PM »
I don't know how big his contract was, but I can promise you he isn't the worst player ever. as far as trades we could have made... what are some realistic suggestions? I can't think of anything that would get us close to gs or sa. why bother giving up assets if we can't get back fair value? I heard on the radio the other day a scenario in which we do not resign pau or jo, then we'd have the cash to go after Durant in the off season. probably a pipe dream, but i'm sure there'll be other big names to hit free agency after this season. if we can get a star player alongside rose and butler, we might have a legit shot next year

yeah I hear ya, its just a running joke with a few of us on Hinrich. They need to make bigger and better deals I have no clue what they are

Offline Hawk

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 02:06:56 PM »
Bulls are officially the worst run organization in Chicago
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 02:10:45 PM »
Agreed. The Sox would be, except KW et al won a WS 10 years ago. Close though. Paxson will fire Forman, and buy himself a few more years.

Offline joker2305

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 09:20:22 PM »
Bulls are officially the worst run organization in Chicago
lol
"I see pride! I see power! I see a badass mudda, who don't take no shit off of nobody!"