Derrick Rose needs a publicist

• 3 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Derrick Rose needs a publicist
« on: September 29, 2015, 02:26:12 PM »
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/13765605/derrick-rose-chicago-bulls-free-agency-2-years-view

"It's here," he said. "But when you talk about that much money, the only thing you can do is prepare for it, trying to prepare not only myself but my family. I'm doing all of this for my son. I'm thinking about his future even though we're all right, we're comfortable. When you talk about that 'X' amount of dollars, I think it raises everyone's eyebrows. It's nothing wrong with being over-prepared."

Rose signed a five-year max extension worth close to $95 million before the 2011-2012 season.

There are some things that you think to yourself but don't say out loud. He needs someone in his ear to help him manage whats left of his image.  :nonono:

Also, I don't know about you all but 95 million is way more than damn comfortable.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
Re: Derrick Rose needs a publicist
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 08:14:39 PM »
And it's matched by his shoe contract.

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 08:19:47 PM »
he's like a 12 year old kid in a man's body
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline Hawk

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 09:08:52 PM »
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 09:42:14 PM by Hawk »
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain